Monday, March 14, 2011

Crab Cakes with Lemon Aioli


Lemon Aioli
1/2 C mayo
1 clove garlic, minced
Juice of one lemon
Zest of one lemon
1 t salt
1/4 t ground black pepper

Mix all together. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.

Crab Cakes
Olive oil

Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Remove the crab cakes from their packaging. While the meat is delicious, the cakes lose their form. I found if I used a 1/3 measuring cup and reformed the cake in that, then flipped it into the saucepan, it maintained its shape.

Cook on both sides until browned.

Serve immediately.

Disclosure: I used Certified Steak & Seafood Company crab cakes because they were sent to me as part of their March Nutrition Month blogger campaign. Other than them not keeping their shape, they were very fresh.

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to see a picture of these yummy sounding bites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the picture not showing up?! It's there...I promise it's there!

    ReplyDelete